By Irina Stark, | April 21, 2017
'Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon; Wildlands' Narco Road DLC sparks players' outrage over tons of issues that has plagued the game. (YouTube)
Following the release of Narco Road DLC for "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands", a large number of players unite against the expansion. They have been complaining about major issues brought by the new content.
After installing the Narco Road DLC for "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands", many players complained that their characters were reset to level 20. Most of the skill unlocks were also reset and the said new weapons are actually variants of existing guns and frustratingly uncustomizable.
Like Us on Facebook
Several Facebook Reddit threads and Facebook groups on "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands" show the same complaints, PvP Live reported. Below is the rundown of common issues raised by the gaming community:
- Players are forced to create an entirely new character, which starts at level 20
- Players do not have access to their full weapon loadout
- The new guns that were added into Narco Road DLC are just named variants and cannot be customized. Technically, these weapons are new but the only point in using these guns is because they are the only weapons available
- The skills that players had previously unlocked in the base game have been reset
- Narco Road uses the base game map but not all of it, and the majority are closed
- The creatures in the animal trafficking missions do not ever get out of their cages
- The monster trucks, flashy muscle cars and nitro boosts tears down any semblance of the gritty world of the Ghost Recon universe
- The control schemes of the planes are awkward
- The character has no squad
Based on these issues, Ubisoft stated that Narco Road DLC is always meant to be a standalone expansion, with a completely different game experience from the base game. The developer did not want to entangle the expansion's features with the original storyline of the game.
Narco Road DLC is the first DLC for "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands" that introduces players to 15 story missions, with four new types of side missions and racing challenges. Full details of the expansion can be viewed at the game's official website.
"Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands" was released on March 7 on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Narco Road DLC was first released for season pass holders on April 18. It will be available to the rest of gamers on April 25.
HIV Cure, Prevention Update: Highly-Effective Pill to Undergo 3-Year Human Trial in Wales
You can Prevent High Blood Pressure Through Proper Breathing Exercise
'The Sims 5' Latest News: Possible Release Date, Features, and Improvements Revealed
Chinese Scientists use CRISPR on Humans to Fight Cancer for the Second Time
Researchers Develop Artificial Womb to Treat Premature Babies
First Malaria Vaccine to be Administered in Ghana, Kenya, and Malawi in 2018
Can Organs Grow in Space? Researchers Study Effects of Micro-Gravity on Human Stem Cells
Zika Virus Complications Include Epilepsy Among Babies
NASA: Saturn Moon Enceladus Could Host Alien Life
These Ants Rescue Their Wounded Counterparts and Take Them Back Home
Apple Reportedly Wants to Ditch Finger Pricking for a Non-Invasive Diabetes Sensor